Emblaze One is seeking an energetic, talented and team-oriented Intern to join our Los Angeles, Downtown office. This is a part-time, unpaid position. As an Intern you will be part of our Insurance Practice team and will work closely with our Account team in preparing, executing, tracking, and reporting on online advertising campaigns to generate leads for new and existing clients.
Ideal candidates will be organized, out-going, quick learners, and extremely analytical with an interest in Internet marketing. Applicants must have excellent communication and time management skills, be able to work efficiently in a small team environment and be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Support the lead generation team that services our clients in the insurance industry
- Assist Account Coordinator in on-boarding new vendors
- Assist Account Manager in on-boarding new clients
- Traffic ad units and assemble creative assets for new campaigns
- Monitor and analyze and existing advertising campaigns
- Conduct research on industry and market trends, potential clients, and new vendors
- Find and create content for Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Posting and sharing content on social media sites
- Inspect and test existing lead forms
- Linkbuilding outreach
- Updating existing databases
- BA/BS degree from 4-year university
- Basic understanding of online advertising space
- Ability to strategize, analyze, and optimize around data
- Proficient MS Office skills are a must
- Desire to learn and grow!
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your cover letter, resume
and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EM1 is an equal opportunity employer.