Client Success Manager - Inbound Marketing
The Inbound Marketing Client Success Manager is a passionate performer responsible for management of all assigned online marketing campaigns. This is a challenging role where you will work side-by-side with a select group of online marketing specialists. As Manager, it will be your responsibility to successfully manage and deliver all online marketing campaigns with outstanding customer satisfaction each day and every day!
We are looking for an individual who can operate in a team-based, dynamic and evolving structure, is self-motivated, is an online marketing geek, and has superfine communication skills.
- Support SEO and inbound marketing team in research, design, analysis and completion of assigned marketing campaigns with outstanding results
- Assist with campaign projects and activities including but not limited to social campaigns, content marketing campaigns, organic campaigns, paid campaigns and more
- Help create and manage workflow and deadlines for campaign deliverables
- Work with online marketing team and specialists to complete projects related to SEO, PPC and inbound marketing campaigns
- Conduct follow-ups and updates with team members for ongoing projects
- Work with account managers and online marketing team to identify opportunities to further improve campaign strategies and ROI based on clients’ business goals and marketing objectives
- Communicate with clients as needed with all campaign updates supported by logical explanation
- 2+ years of SEO experience, including a knowledge of internet, search, social and content marketing services
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of relevant technologies such as SEO, social media, content and local search marketing
- General knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot and industry tools a must
- Self-motivated with an enthusiasm for the web industry and technologies
- Must have real time client interaction experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Goal oriented with positive attitude and high energy
- Ability to follow directions and deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Confidence and leadership skills
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your cover letter, resume
and salary requirements to email@example.com.
EM1 is an equal opportunity employer.